Saturday, July 23, 2011

My Experience


WET DAY
I had an experience. This was my exciting experience in my life. And I didn’t can forget my experience. I also felt proud, because God gave this experience to me.
This experience happened when I still in Junior High school.
Well, that day was Saturday. It was my birthday. And, I got up at 06.30. Then I took a bath. After that I wore my uniform and I went to the school.
When I arrived in the school, I felt nothing. But, when I met with my friend, they didn’t spoke to me. I didn’t knew, what happen. Then I said in my heart that why my friend had a strange behavior.
I was sure, if my friend knew about my birthday. But…….they didn’t say to me, “Congratulation!” Then I thought that my friend didn’t remember my important day.
But, I followed this day with enjoy. Every time, I waited. But nobody said to me about my birthday. And when the time was up, suddenly one of my friends said to me, “You must ready!” Then I repeated, “Why? By the way, what happen?” but my friend didn’t repeat.   
Then the bell was ring. It means that the time was up. Then I went home, and I walked in front of my class. Suddenly, my friends watered me with the water. Then all of them said to me, “Happy Birthday! We hope you will always remember us.” I was frightened.
Firstly, I was angry. But I was conscious if they want to make me happy. Although, my uniform was wet and I felt cold but I was happy. And this was my unforgettable experience in my life. I promised if I will become to be their best friend. Thank you my friend. I loved you so much.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

 Candu ***      Aku berjalan menyusuri lorong Rumah Sakit. Jam kerja shiftku sudah berakhir. Waktunya kembali ke rumah dan merebahkan punggu...